Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Dancing Girl

Hi

As promised here is my second card of the weekend. This card is for my niece's 21st birthday next week.

The image is paintbox poppets, the backing papers are from the Dreamcatcher collection. I have borrowed the layout from one of my mums cards Jacqui's little piece of England sorry not sure where she has got it from.

I hope you like this card, it got a WOW from my eldest son which really means something.

Thank you for popping in and hope to see you again soon.

Vic x x

6 comments:

  1. Nice!! I like the background paper and the colouring of your image. Well done.

    mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I too like the backing paper. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty, I love the Paintbox Poppets and your papers and buttons complement the image beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous and perfect 21st card Victoria. I love your background papers
    and image.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria

    Your card is so lovely. A neat layout and great image .. .. and of course if you get a WOW from one of your kids you just know you are onto a winner!!!

    I hope you have had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card & Thank you for stopping by mine & leaving such a sweet comment...

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x