Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

Dippy Toe Lady

Afternoon, what a lovely day it is today.

Well I thought it was about time I did another pink card as I've not done one for a while.

The image is that of the Dippy Toe Lady with the Perspective Trees and then the Cherry Blossom stamp has been coloured with mica powder. All the stamps are from Clarity.

The honey blossom die is from memory box and been done along with the patterned backing paper using papers from the paper mania  pad Lucy Cromwell. The pink paper is Core'dinations.

The sequins on the Cherry blossom are from Teresa at My Crafty Heart and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you stop by soon.

Vic x

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty are Vic and which girl doesn't like pink? Love the clarity stamps

    Anne
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Victoria. Love the stamps. Have been looking at that memory box die but couldn't decide as it was hard to imagine the size - it looks quite large - but it is really lovely -- so maybe..... Fantastic paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for calling in to my blog today Vic and leaving a lovely comment. Your card is beautifully designed - love the colour too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice card mum. It truly is gorges. good for a girl but not my type.xx : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely girly card, pretty image and I love your Memory Box die.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that set of stamps too, Vic, but you have done such a pretty card with it, much better than I have achieved so far. Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards, they are much appreciated. Keep brayering and sponging and blotting and plotting. xx
    PS I can't spell this morning, that is why I deleted the previous comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x