Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Wouldn't It Be Lovely

Good morning,

No a nice day here in Suffolk, so a great day to say in keep warm and do some crafting.

Todays card is one I made for my Aunties 70th Birthday. The stamp is Sheena Douglass, "Wouldn't It Be Lovely 1". I coloured the image using my spectrum noir pens. The backing paper is papermania Lucy Cromwell and this is punched using my Woodware Crafty Edger punch with some ribbon weaved through and then layered onto the dark purple core'dinations. The hard in the corner came from Teresa at My Crafty Heart.

I hope you like todays card and pop back soon to see more.

Vic x

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Victoria the sentiment and ribbon add a lovely effect to your card

    mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Victoria. Love the colours and the ribbon. Great colouring on the flowers. Really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, I love your stunning creation so wonderful, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Victoria, I lovee the added ribbon touch.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x