Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

The mouse in the shoe

Hi All, here is my post for today and I have to say a big thank you to jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.co.uk for letting me copy one of her layouts. I had all the materials but no inspiration as to what to do.

Thanks Jules, this is a card made from toppers and backing paper to Bertricx Potter- Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes. I have a jewellery party for an 11 year old girl who likes blue, Yes sorry its blue again. It seems that I am doing blue a lot at the moment.

Hope you enjoy and you pop back soon.

Vic x

4 comments:

  1. That's a really nice card Victoria Well done

    mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Victoria - very cute image. Personally I love blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria

    Your card is beautiful.

    Love your backing papers and that sweet image .. .. though I wouldn't like to find mice in my shoes!!!

    Hope you have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria

    Wow your card is brilliant, I love the image and that stunning blue
    is gorgeous.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x