Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Pretty in Pink

Afternoon all. Here is a card that I did for my friend yesterday.

My best friend Lynne has just got a new job so I thought I would put the skills I have learnt from my mum Jacqui to the test. It was lonely carding without mum as she went home yesterday, but I am proud at what I have produced.

The backing paper is from Zoo and the stamps are ones that I got free with the creative stamping magazine.

Hope you enjoy, please pop in again soon.

Vic x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vic. Love the stamp and the backing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Its not plain at all. I'm sure Lynne will really like the card

    mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Victoria. I love your shades of pink and the stunning image is the nestie.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria

    A lovely card - it looks like your Mum was teaching you well. Such beautiful colours and layout.

    I bet your Mum missed crafting with you too .. .. but at least you can look forward to your next session and keep up with each other's blogs in the meantime!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x