Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Bank holiday

Well hi to all. I hope you are enjoying my blog. Thank you to all that are following and to all for your lovely comments on my cards.

Well bank holiday is upon us again and as some of you will have notice this weeks entries have been a bit sparse. I intend to play, play, play this weekend. I have spring cleaned the house today so it can survive a couple of days of neglect.

Please keep an eye out for my new posts over the next couple of days.  I am on my own tomorrow afternoon as all the boys are out at Judo so time for My Time.

I wish everyone a lovely bank holiday.

Vic x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, I have found you via the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. I have had a good look around your blog and you have some lovely cards here. I am your latest follower.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Everyone is read and appreciated.

Love Vic x